Long term contract opportunity with a fantastic multi-disciplinary consultancy for a Contract Senior Mechanical Engineer to work on world-class bio-medical research laboratories. This fantastic multi-disciplinary consultancy provides an incredible range of design and engineering consultancy services to clients who demand exceptional results.
To be successful in your application for this role, candidates must fulfil ALL of the following criteria:
- Must be chartered
- Must have life science projects design experience
- Must have Revit MEP experience
About the role
As part of a successful and growing mechanical services department you’ll provide direct support to the Mechanical Services Director whilst joining a team that’s been delivering industry leading design solutions for decades. Your exceptional levels of service will continue to drive standards in quality and build long-term partnerships with their clients.
- Leading the delivery of Mechanical Services scope of work across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi-disciplinary design team
- Carrying out any or all stages of Mechanical Services design from concept to completion as needed
- Working with the business development team, leading the preparation of bids including the generation of man-hours estimates
- Leading a multi-disciplinary design team where required
- Reporting on project performance (technical and financial)
- Actively contributing to the development of the department
- Assuring design quality
- Mentoring and coaching other team members
Long term contract based in my clients brand new, fully kitted out modern office in London, close to Moorgate station.
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs