Contract Senior Structural Revit Technician Job, Surrey
Contract Structural Revit Technician
Hybrid Working offered
Contract Senior Structural Revit Technician
A well-established engineering consultancy based in mid Surrey requires an experienced Contract Structural Revit Technician for a minimum 3-month contract opportunity. The successful individual will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years Revit Structure continuous use
- 10 years’ experience as a Structural Technician
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Previous experience of working in a structural engineering consultancy
- Good understanding of building structures projects and ‘how buildings are put together’
Immediate start with excellent rates to reflect your experience. Our client has an enviable market reputation and would be an excellent addition to any CV.
For more information of this role please contact Nick Rothery.