Corporate Sales Consultant Job, Basingstoke
Job title: Sales Consultant
Salary: £38,00 + £10k (year 1)
Location: Home/office – Basingstoke
Industry: SaaS software
An award-winning technology organisation, used by 18,000,000 customers across the UK and Europe, who process over 130 million transactions every year is looking for a Corporate Sales Consultant to join their team.
You will be responsible for managing the full sales cycle from initiating contact with potential customers to generate and qualify leads, promote the solution, close sales opportunities, manage and develop the account.
As a Corporate Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for –
- Proactively identify and target Enterprise-level businesses and create profitable new business opportunities.
- Consistently generate new corporate opportunities through outbound activity, research, networking, and campaigns.
- Successfully balance and organise your pipeline activities appropriately between prospecting, presenting, negotiation and closing of opportunities.
- Deliver a professional sales presentation across multiple decision makers.
- Follow sales strategy and plan as outlined by sales manager
- Meet expected KPI`s for activity levels, call rates and meetings.
- Accurately forecast and report revenue in a timely manner and provide accurate input and updates to weekly sales forecasts / primary measures, contribution margin, revenue, and activity within Salesforce CRM.
- Execute appropriate customer-oriented marketing campaigns & events
The successful Sales Consultant will have the following skills/experience –
- Proven ability to grow a sales pipeline.
- Determination to strive and exceed goals and targets.
- Demonstrative experience with working on revenue streams based on new business
- Proven track record of sourcing new business.
- A consultative approach to selling where clients benefit from a “win win” approach
- Solid experience in the SaaS solutions industry with knowledge and understanding of product lifecycles and customer value propositions for products in multiple verticals.
- “Customer First” and “Can Do” attitude
- Educated to degree level would be preferred however not essential
We are looking for an exciting, driven, self-motivated sales hunter who enjoys winning the sale through hard work and dedication. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company during a transitional growth period which will provide unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth. They also offer 25 days holiday, first-class training, pension and a healthcare and wellbeing program.
To apply for the position of Sales Consultant please click on the button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further information.