Cost Manager – Data Centres Job, London
Cost Manager – Data Centres
Are you a Cost Manager – Data Centres) wanting your foot in the door to a globally, renowned engineering consultancy? Your time has never been closer!
As a Cost Manager you will be working in the Data Centre department so having experience in this sector as well as MEP, CSA (Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health, Civil, Structural and Architectural) is essential. They are leaders in providing Professional Services in the Data Centre sector globally so you will have the chance to work with the experts in this field.
Due to consistent work winning and successes within the UK market they are recruiting for a Cost Manager (this is where you come in) to work on Data Centre specific projects across England.
Your Main Duties:
- Identify trends and root causes of deviations against the baseline using lead and lag indicators, recommend remedial actions in order to drive best value for the client
- Guide and influence the general contractor, ensuring they are progressing in line with the schedule and within agreed cash flow parameters.
- Understand procurement principals, collate lead times from vendors and client into the master schedule communicate the prioritisation of ordering materials and equipment to meet scheduled install dates
- Highly motivated and driven with a passion for delivering to your clients and have the ability to work independently
- Reliable with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proven experience in project controls co ordination in all phases of the project life cycle including program, risk and reporting with specialist life sciences or data centre sector experience
- Degree qualified (Quantity Surveying or similar)
To be apart of this consultancies mission and vision, apply now!
Here at Energi People we pride ourselves with working professionally, honest with clients and candidates. We have dedicated long standing relationships with our clients as well as with our candidates and promise to always have a consultative, personal approach.
I’m looking forward to speaking with you.