C++/C# Image Processing Software Engineer – AR HUD Navigation Job, Buckinghamshire
C++/C# Software Engineer (R&D) – AR Holographic HUD Navigation
As the C++/C# Software Engineer, you will work on the next generation of Augmented Reality Holographic HUD Navigation software, including real-time hologram processing algorithms and produce software tools for controlling prototype HUDs.
C++/C# Software Engineer (R&D) Job Role:
- Integrate hologram processing algorithms into software applications with real-time, high-resolution output.
- Optimise algorithmic approaches for efficiency and speed (e.g. parallelisation).
- Develop new and enhance existing software tools for controlling holographic projection systems (HUD).
- Develop and implement protocols for real-time transfer and handling of 3D graphic content (e.g. point clouds) for 3D holographic projection systems (HUD).
- C++ and C#
- High resolution image and video data
- Strong debugging, problem solving and analytical skills
- Augmented Reality (AR) content generation
- Embedded systems (especially image/video data processing and output)
- Machine vision tools
Apply now for this C++/C# Software Engineer (R&D) – AR Holographic HUD Navigation Job for further information.