Customer Success Engineer (BIM MEP) Job, England
We have a current opportunity for a Customer Success Engineer (BIM MEP) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Milton Keynes/ Solihull but remote working can be offered for experienced individuals, for further information about this position please apply.
Reporting to the Client Success Implementation Team leader with a focus on the product expertise, client software on-boarding, implementation and success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Part of a team that motivates clients to implement a product in MEP’s unique software.
- Conduct ‘Welcome’ phone meetings and explain the on-boarding journey to clients.
- Help client create an implementation plan and schedule.
- Present & promote value of Professional Services to prospective clients.
- Act as the client’s liaison during implementation.
- Conduct & participate in discovery meetings to help implementation fit the expectations charter.
- Completely update all client communications in Salesforce.
- Help clients prepare documentation depends on the need.
- Present Implementation ‘Best Practice’s’.
- Responsible for setting, and meeting client implementation goals.
- Provide direct client assistance and motivation during the project time-line.
- Meet weekly with the Client Success team for stand-up meeting on project status.
- Communicate client issues to the Client Success Implementation Team leader.
Skills / Qualifications / Background you’ll need for the job:
- Extensive experience in the use of Autodesk Revit platform.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Requires excellent time management skills.
- Strong Project Management skills preferred.
- MEP mechanical engineering skills preferred.
If the above sounds of interest then please get in touch!