Cyber Security Account Manager – North West London – £45,000 per annum plus uncapped OTE
**50% Account Management/ 50% New Business
An exciting opportunity for a n experienced Cyber Security Account Manager to join a leading Security Services organisation based in North West London. As the Cyber Security Account Management your role will be split between building relationships with existing accounts and also new business. As a result, you will thrive in sales, business development and customer relationship building and have at least 3 years’ experience selling in a cyber security sales environment.
- Developing new customers;
- Customer relationship management
- Optimising sales
- Qualify sales leads and attend sales meetings
- Cross selling product lines
- Customer intelligence
- Deliver effective presentations both face to face and in writing incorporating own sales skills whilst continually updating product knowledge
- Be aware of the features, advantages and benefits of all solutions when selling to potential clients
- Prepare detailed quotations and contracts together with any other admin required
- Preparing sales forecasts
- Use effective time management to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded and excellent customer service is provided
- Understand and develop the company’s value proposition with customers and prospects
- Establish build and maintain on going multi-level customer relationships
- Business development experience including generating own business leads
experience in relationship selling;
- Demonstrable experience as a successful Account Manager
- Proven ability in forecasting and hitting sales targets;
- Proven ability in negotiating and closing business deals;
- Experience in Cyber Security Sales – at least 3 years
- Good knowledge of IT security, governance and compliance sector.
- Experience using CRM systems, e.g. salesforce experience is an advantage.