Ability to communicate with C – Level stakeholders and send financial reports to shareholders witin public listed company.
The successful candidate will be required to assist with all areas of Cyber Security Marketing including:
- Manage the corporate website
- Manage social networking pages
- Generate funds from partners for events
- Organise, generate attendees, and run lead generation and corporate hospitality events with partners,
- Generate, update and re-brand marketing materials for sales team
- Generate and publish press releases announcing new partnerships, achievements and latest news
- Generate case studies on customers
- Gather testimonials from customers and partners
- Submit entries for all relevant industry awards and encourage voting where necessary
- Manage client database
- Keep customers up to date with client News and events using email marketing
- Liaise with charities and not for profit organisations to organise sponsorship and support of worthwhile causes.
- Organise promotional merchandise, printed stationary, brochures and any bespoke items for client
- Liaise with Accounts, and Sales departments to ensure duties are carried out effectively and in line with company policy
- Organise invading process for new partners, training for employees and vendor accreditation’s
- Assist with RFP/tender process. Ensure that responses are accurate and complete.
Applicants should possess exceptional interpersonal and organisation skills as well as a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a busy Marketing environment within the Cyber Security industry.
Needs to live within 30 Minutes of Reigate, its not a remote based role.
Good knowledge of the following programs is essential:
- Microsoft Word inc tracking
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- SalesForce – CRM
Job posted in: IT Project Manager Jobs