The ideal candidate will be an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager must be willing to work in a stand alone role. This role is very focused on generating new leads and sales.
The successful candidate will be required to assist with all areas of Cyber Security Marketing including but not limited to the below functions:
- Manage the corporate website
- Manage social networking pages
- Generate funds from partners for events
- Organise, generate attendees, and run lead generation and corporate hospitality events with partners,
- Generate, update and re-brand marketing materials for sales team
- Generate and publish press releases announcing new partnerships, achievements and latest news
- Generate case studies on customers
- Gather testimonials from customers and partners
- Submit entries for all relevant industry awards and encourage voting where necessary
- Manage client database
- Keep customers up to date with client News and events using email marketing
- Liaise with charities and not for profit organisations to organise sponsorship and support of worthwhile causes.
- Organise promotional merchandise, printed stationary, brochures and any bespoke items for client
- Liaise with Accounts, and Sales departments to ensure duties are carried out effectively and in line with company policy
- Organise invading process for new partners, training for employees and vendor accreditation’s
- Assist with RFP/tender process. Ensure that responses are accurate and complete.
- Need to have extensive experience around PLC (public listed companies) investors reports, shareholder management. Need to understand the process and sent accounts and reports
Applicants should possess exceptional interpersonal and organisation skills as well as a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a busy Marketing environment within the Cyber Security industry.
Good knowledge of the following programs is essential:
- Microsoft Word inc tracking
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- SalesForce – CRM
- PLC Financial reports
- Working in IT, Telecommunications, or Cyber Security sector.
- Live within 30 minutes of Reigate
Job posted in: Job Expired
- Reigate (Surrey, England)
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired