Delivery Recruitment Researcher Job, Reading
Job title: Delivery Recruitment Researcher / Resourcer
Location: Reading / Flexi-Home
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 + Uncapped commission
Industry: Accountancy & Finance
Benefits: Bespoke training & development plan with in house L&D professional, 27 days holiday, plus a day off for your birthday, Flexible house and option to work from home, Early finish Fridays, Opportunity for international relocation, Pension Scheme, Private health, Cycle to work scheme, Christmas party and annual incentive trip abroad.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Delivery Recruitment Researcher to join the award-winning Recruitment Company of the year, they are a global, customer-centric, and experience recruitment business. With offices in the UK, Asia and the US with a Glassdoor review of 4.8 / 5.
As a Delivery Recruitment Researcher, your role will be to grow a candidate talent base of interim Accountancy & Finance candidates. This will be achieved through targeted candidate generation, resourcing for specific roles and the management of existing candidates. This role will take a lead in the creation, development and implementation of the candidate generation strategy. You will play a key part in supporting the candidate’s journey, from the initial meeting to the job process and after placement care.
As a Delivery Recruitment Researcher your duties will include –
* Sourcing Candidates for specific roles and increasing the talent pool of selected candidate profiles.
* Utilising a variety of methods to source candidates, including LinkedIn, Referrals, Regenerating Passive candidates and advertising.
* Screening new candidates face to face, virtually and over the phone
* Briefing candidates on new roles
* Working with Marketing to build targeted candidate campaigns.
* Attending client meetings with Consultants for role briefings.
The successful Recruitment Researcher / Resourcer will have the following skills experience –
* Previous sales experience working to targets
* Excellent communication skills
* A confident communicator with the ability to communicate at a senior level
* Professional and articulate
* No previous recruitment experience is required ad their in house Learning & Development team will provide full training
To apply for this position of Delivery Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer please click on button show or contact Simon Hogg for further information