An excellent opportunity to work with a specialist consultancy who provide drawing solutions to the commercial construction industry. They supply resource along with necessary hardware and software to fully operate on a programme of work.
They are currently looking for a Document Controller to join the team. You will be in charge of preparing, managing and filing all documents across the projects. The role will be based out of their office in South West London.
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organisation
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- General admin duties for the board of directors
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organisation skills
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like an opportunity you could be interested in, please get in touch on 01252413080. I look forward to hearing from you.
Job posted in: Document Controller Jobs