Document Controller Job, City of London
£35,000 + Travel Expenses
Brilliant opportunity to join a successful and well-known building services contractor as a Document Controller. You will be working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, as an integral part of my clients £50million turnover.
Your role will consist of operating document control processes and procedures that have been implemented and to ensure the control of all project documents, including creation, retention and revision control is compliant and effective.
Document Controller Responsibilities:
- Ability to produce reports about various document control in boxes
- Ability to update, change, alter existing and new documents on all systems and make the relevant people aware of changes or new documents
- To manage and organise your workload
- Speak and communicate clearly to your team
- Maintenance and checking for accuracy on existing records
Document Controller requirements:
- A proven track record of document control experience
- Technical knowledge of Document Management Systems (DMS)
- understanding of British Standards, legislation, license condition requirements.