As part of the role you will be responsible for ensuring that project procedures are compliant using your knowledge of past projects to agree and deliver the information in preparation for key meetings and dates.
- Production and approval of documentation.
- Maintain project collaboration tool.
- Assist with tender documentation.
- Accurately distribute information, comments and approval cycle.
- Scan and upload documentation.
- Produce reports aligned with the project requirements.
- Coordination and review of project collaboration training requirements.
- Define and document method statements.
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- 3 years’ + experience of working within this field of expertise
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of operating IT systems, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access and/or dedicated Electronic Document Management Systems
- Ability to manage and build relationship with diverse stakeholders
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Laura on: 01252413080 for an immediate response please send your CV .
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs