Document Controller Job, Reading
Looking for a new exciting position, within a leading Engineering and Pharmaceutical consultancy? Look no further!
A top global consultancy is now looking for a Document Controller to join their team in their Reading branch!
Your role will consist of operating document control processes and procedures that have been implemented and to ensure the control of all project documents, including creation, retention and revision control is compliant and effective.
You will ensure that accurate information is distributed throughout and organisation is on time, to the people need it.
Your ideal background will be 2 -3 years worth of post-experience, working within in a team and communicating effectively.
- Ability to produce reports about various document control inboxes
- Ability to update, change, alter existing and new documents on all systems and make the relevant people aware of changes or new documents
- To manage and organise your workload
- Speak and communicate clearly to your team
- Maintenance and checking for accuracy on existing records
Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of document control experience
- Technical knowledge of Document Management Systems (DMS)
- understanding of British Standards, legislation, license condition requirements.
Interviews are being held immediately so please apply now!
Here at Energi People we pride ourselves with working professionally, honest with clients and candidates. We have dedicated long standing relationships with our clients as well as with our candidates and promise to always have a consultative, personal approach.
I’m looking forward to speaking with you.