Document Controller Job, Reading
A fantastic opportunity for a Document Controller on a contract basis has come up!
Are you a Document Controller looking for your next contract in a positive environment with a great team? Then please read on..
My client is looking for a Document Controller to join their team on a contract basis for around 6-months, possibly more. You will have 2-3 years worth of industry experience, with experience working in a team.
You will need to have good organisational skills, be disciplined and communicate clearly and effectively with your colleagues. Written and reading skills will also need to be at a good standard.
Your role will consist of operating document control processes and procedures that have been implemented and to ensure the control of all project documents, including creation, retention and revision control is compliant and effective.
You will ensure that accurate information is distributed throughout and organisation is on time, to the people need it.
- Ability to produce reports about various document control inboxes
- Ability to update, change, alter existing and new documents on all systems and make the relevant people aware of changes or new documents
- To manage and organise your workload
- Speak and communicate clearly to your team
- Maintenance and checking for accuracy on existing records
Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of document control experience
- Technical knowledge of Document Management Systems (DMS)
- understanding of British Standards, legislation, license condition requirements.
Interviews are being held immediately so please apply now!
Here at Energi People we pride ourselves with working professionally, honest with clients and candidates. We have dedicated long standing relationships with our clients as well as with our candidates and promise to always have a consultative, personal approach.
I’m looking forward to speaking with you.