- Production and approval of documentation.
- Maintain project collaboration tool.
- Assist with tender documentation.
- Accurately distribute information, comments and approval cycle.
- Scan and upload documentation.
- Produce reports aligned with the project requirements.
- Coordination and review of project collaboration training requirements.
- Define and document method statements.
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
3 years’ + experience of working within this field of expertise
Demonstrable knowledge and experience of operating IT systems, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access and/or dedicated Electronic Document Management Systems
Ability to manage and build relationship with diverse stakeholders
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Laura on: 01252413080 for an immediate response please send your CV .
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Exeter (Devon, England)
- £26000 - £30000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs