My client are a specialist Ductwork Manufacturer offering building services to specialist end users on a design, supply and install basis throughout the UK and abroad. They are seeking an experienced Ductwork Estimator to join their team based just North of Manchester due substantial company growth and increase in business demands.
The Ductwork Estimator is responsible for compiling estimates for new business opportunities, co-ordinating all aspects of an estimate including internal, sub contract, specialist and supply chain elements. Drafting tender proposals and presenting all cost and project information in a high quality clear format for review by a senior management representative.
- Register and acknowledge receipt of enquiries
- Interpret and understand all project requirements from ITT documentation including technical and high level commercial elements.
- Manage/monitor all aspects of bids/cost plans preparation
- Build up cost estimates for Ductwork manufacturing requirements.
- Co-ordinate content from others in the business and where required produce supporting documents to enhance the quality of bids and proposals
- Present detailed accurate estimating content in a timely manner for review and subsequent approval.
- Input into risk assessment, written proposals and project schedules
- Experience of the UK Ductwork market
- Experience of bid preparation and co-ordination
- Previous experience in a similar role in Construction / Building Services Company.
- Computer literacy including a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Experience using Trimble Estimation / ESTMEP software
- Some knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Powerpoint, Primavera P6 Programmes
- Consideration would be given to candidates with more general or basic estimating experience wishing to develop their career in this field.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- Manchester (Greater Manchester, England)
- £275 - £325 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs