Electrical Associate Job, Hampshire
Due to planned expansion my client a very well-respected multi-disciplinary consultancy has an immediate requirement for an Associate or Principal level design engineer to join their Hampshire based design team.
They take pride in providing inspiring design, expert witness and advisory services to a wide range of sectors including transport (in particular rail design), residential, industrial, commercial, healthcare, education and retail.
Working alongside the Directors’, you will be facing clients, responding to our clients’ needs, developing and producing reports, specifications, undertaking site inspections and overseeing testing and commissioning activities, following all health and safety, QA and environmental policies and procedures.
They Are Looking For
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering
- Understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations (Amtech, Dialux, Relux), AutoCAD and developing designs from first principles. Experience of working in the BIM environment (REVIT) will be beneficial; however not essential
- Ability to mentor and supervise engineering staff
- Appreciation of contract administration and project management
- Appreciation of client needs, with ability to face clients
- Supporting Directors’ in financial control of project(s), resource management and business development
- Responsible for quality of our outputs
- Previous consultancy experience of a minimum of 8 years
- Chartered engineer or working towards
- Experience in rail sector would be an advantage