Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services Job, Manchester
Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
Contract (Outside IR35)
Do you have extensive experience as an Electrical Engineer working within the Building Services sector?
Are you interested in working across a range of different sites to, not only design, but to troubleshoot as well?
As the Electrical Engineer, you will play a vital role in all stages of this consultancies projects from feasibility to completion across all sectors, including restaurants, residential, commercial, industrial, educational, and mixed-use developments.
The contract currently has no end date and is expected to be a minimum of 6 months work to assist in the current heavy project pipeline.
The successful Electrical Engineer will need:
- A minimum of 10 years’ working within the Building Services industry.
- To be degree qualified either with a Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering degree.
- To be proficient in the use of relevant industry software’s, e.g. Revit, AutoCAD etc.
- To have experience carrying out surveys, feasibility studies, troubleshoots etc.
- Experience working on site (e.g. Resident Engineer) would be desirable but not essential.
To apply for this Electrical Engineer – Building Services job, please contact Matt Dade, Recruitment Consultant of Energi People.
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.