Electrical Estimator Job, England
Electrical Estimator (Hampshire)
£45,000 – £50,000
33 Days Holiday + Excellent Company Benefits
A fantastic Opportunity has arisen for an electrical estimator to join a steadily growing M&E provider on the South Coast that has been established for over 40 years and has a very healthy order book over the next couple of years.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Tender pricing – respond to tender queries, prepare and submit competitive tender packages and quotations
- Job costing – calculate the price of time, labour and materials for complex, bespoke contracts
- Managing and assisting with the preparation of pre-qualification questionnaires for large tenders
- Analysis of contract documentation and preparation of accurate sub-contractor packages for pricing, liaising and negotiating with sub-contractors and key suppliers
- Drawing ‘take offs’ – take off quantities from drawings or bill of quantities and preparation of schedule of rates
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and build a long lasting career the company has very little staff turnover as it is a great place to work. If you are interested please contact Josh White on 01252 413077 or apply online.