Electrical Estimator – Essex – Perm
Established in 1969, this client has had through steady managed expansion, have grown into a £50M business which delivers Electrical and Mechanical installations to commerce and industry. Focused on quality of service and the installations produced, my client has an enviable reputation in their market sector.
The Company undertakes all aspects of Electrical and Mechanical engineering as Principal or Trade Contractor, in combined or single discipline, from initial design to completion.
You will be working on Commercial projects from 100k to 10million! Have a team of like minded Mechanical and Estimators around and the opportunity to progress within
- Understand and scrutinise the project specifications and design drawings
- Manage and assist in PQQ preparation and submission
- Measure of materials and labour and preparation of take offs
- Complete tenders within strict deadlines ensuring effective use of time management and communication
- Identify and present tender qualifications and exclusions
- Understand and scrutinise sub-contractor quotations and clarify and resolve any queries in a timely manner
- Send enquiries to wholesalers and supply chain whilst developing and maiming existing and new relationships
- Liaise with clients and subcontractors in a courteous and professional manner
- Preparing and accurate update report for the Directors on all tenders and submissions
- Attend post tender award and pre construction meetings with the Project Delivery Team as part of a structured handover
Experience and Qualifications
- You must have an electrical bias for this role.
- Time served or academic qualifications in electrical building services require.
- You will need to have experience in estimating medium to large projects previously.
- Experience in the commercial projects
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- Essex, England
- £50000 - £50001 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs