Electrical Estimator – London – Perm
You will be working on Commercial, projects from 100k to 1. 5 million! Have a team of like minded Mechanical and Estimators around and the opportunity to progress within.
My client is looking for someone that is driven, forward thinking and looking to come in an get stuck in. They have a great client base already in place and looking forward to want to drive the department forward!
- Understand and scrutinise the project specifications and design drawings
- Manage and assist in PQQ preparation and submission
- Measure of materials and labour and preparation of take offs
- Complete tenders within strict deadlines ensuring effective use of time management and communication
- Identify and present tender qualifications and exclusions
- Understand and scrutinise sub-contractor quotations and clarify and resolve any queries in a timely manner
- Send enquiries to wholesalers and supply chain whilst developing and maiming existing and new relationships
- Liaise with clients and subcontractors in a courteous and professional manner
- Preparing and accurate update report for the Directors on all tenders and submissions
- Attend post tender award and pre construction meetings with the Project Delivery Team as part of a structured handover
Experience and Qualifications
- Time served or academic qualifications in Electrical building services required.
- You will need to have experience in estimating medium to large projects previously.
- Experience in the commercial projects
- Electrical Estimating experience
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs