A leading M&E provider has a need for a mobile maintenance electrician to come and work as part of an engineering team that is currently thriving on a very interesting and well renowned site in Canary Wharf.
Salary paying 37k+ package with plenty of opportunities for overtime.
Mon-Fri week working 40 hours.
- To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules and procedures, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
- Assist other electrical engineers on site with their day to day duties.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
- To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the electrical services aspects of the contract as required.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
- Repair of electrical systems and controls associated with Heating and Ventilating Building Services.
- Repair and maintenance of lighting and distribution systems.
- Assist other trades as necessary. To have the flexibility to work across disciplines when needed.
- To attend monthly/weekly site meetings as required.
- To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
- To undertake miscellaneous duties as requested by the Client.
- To work as part of team ensuring efficient and safe completion of tasks.
- 17th Addition
- C&G part 1 & 2 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent
- C&G 2391 (preffered)
- Clear understanding of heath & safety issues / ability to complete RA & MS.
- Experience in computer PPM management systems (Concept)
- Basic Mechanical experience/knowledge
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- Docklands (London, England)
- £34000 - £37000 per annum + Van + Pension
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs