Electrical Maintenance Engineer Job, Winchester
A well-established Facilities Services company are looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team. The Electrical Engineer will carry out planned and reactive maintenance / fault diagnosis on electrical systems such as lighting, small power, emergency lighting and any other electrical services in corporate headquarters located in Winchester.
Diagnose faults and repairs on various electrical systems such as lighting, small power, 3 phase electrical systems, distribution boards, emergency lighting and any other electrical services in buildings and carry out necessary remedial repairs.
Lamp changing at low and high level. Happy to work at height up to 8m to carry out
maintenance repairs on lights in halls, lobby areas and streetlight etc. (All necessary equipment / training provided)
Monitor engineering systems via BMS and make necessary adjustments.
Escorting contractors around site in completion of other works
Working with other engineers (e.g. mechanical / air con) on site to support work delivery; including carrying out tasks within these disciplines where competent to do so
Prepare basic reports for onward transmission to manager / client on faults and remedial work required.
Be on out of hours call out rota (approx. 1 week in 8) Attend emergency electrical repair works as required.
Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks.
Skills & Qualifications
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations.
* NVQ 2 or 3 in relevant Electrical discipline (or equivalent experience).
* Recognised Health & Safety training.
* Experience in an electrical servicing role on similar type of contract.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Ability to work well on own or as part of a team.
* IT literate.
* Full driving licence.
* Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in Police stations
- 2391 Test & Inspection Qualification.
* Used to working at height.
* Knowledge of BMS systems.
Salary £30,000 – £34,000
Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
23 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
Employee Assistance Programme