Electrical Project Manager Job, England
Electrical Project Manager
East of England
One of the largest and leading multi-disciplinary contracting business is now recruiting for an Electrical Project Manager to join them.
You will be working with a leading contracting business with a heavy focus within the Mechanical and Electrical sector. You will be joining a team of people who are experts and professionals in their field, so having the relevant experience within the industry is a must. Being responsible for the day-to-day running of multiple electrical projects across Essex (including Colchester and Kent, providing supervisory support to the project delivery teams.
Expect to be sourcing new business contacts, planning and management of work orders, actively promoting a positive safety culture, managing a team of circa 20 and making sure all training and development needs are identified and fulfilled.
- Experience within Electrical and Mechanical environments
- NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor or qualified to City and Guilds 2391
- Proven ability to identify, design, quote and deliver profitable business.
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience managing a team of people below and above you
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Life insurance
- Car/Cash allowance on top of base salary
- Performance related bonuses
- Commutable, flexible location – East of England
Get in contact now for more information, interviews being held immediately.
Here at Energi People we pride ourselves with working professionally, honest with clients and candidates. We have dedicated long standing relationships with our clients as well as with our candidates and promise to always have a consultative, personal approach.
I’m looking forward to speaking with you.