Electrical Project Manager Job, Kent
ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Electrical Project Manager
£50000 – £60,000 – Dependant on experience + Car allowance
Fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplined property services group specialising in installation and refurbishment projects throughout the UK.
As the Electrical Project manager, you will be undertaking works from £1million to £6million which include all electrical installation projects and supporting the electrical projects team.
Electrical Project Manager duties:
- Coordinate the design with specialist subcontractors and designers to ensure a cost-effective solution is provided
- Responsible for the management & recruitment of all labour resources, including managing all sub-contract labour and specialist trades, to ensure completion on time and within budget
- Report and manage project performance, highlighting at risk activities and provide solutions to help deliver project targets
- Ensuring that the highest standards are achieved, and company
- processes are adopted.
- Responsible for obtaining quotations for all materials and suppliers, ensuring best buying methods are always adopted
- Carry out regular audits on all work to ensure that standards of safety, quality and efficiency are being maintained
- Attend client site meetings to monitor programme and performance
- Assist with preparation of O&M manuals and as-fitted drawings
Electrical Project Manager requirements:
- Undertaking Project Management, inclusive of surveying, estimating, sub-contractor management, financial reporting and client liaison.
- This role is extremely Client facing.
- Report to the projects Director.
- Cashflow projections for each project.
- Understand H&S and be able to undertake RAMS review and sign off
- Other electrical works as required by the Company.
- To help grow the company’s electrical department.