Enterprise Sales Executive Job, Reading
Job title: Enterprise Account Executive
A new opportunity has arisen for an Enterprise Account Executive to join a Global Learning & Development Software organisation. With the support of a lead generation and marketing team you will be required to win new enterprise opportunities applying a hunter mentally with a strategic, solution-selling approach.
You will receive a fantastic range of benefits which includes, Private medical (BUPA), Private dental (Cigna), Fitness Incentive (£200 towards gym membership), PHI (long term sickness pay), Employee Assistance program, Access to full learning content, incl family, 20 days holiday, plus birthday and Christmas (23 days in total), Pension – 5% employee, 5% company, Life insurance – 4 times salary, Flexible working, Excellent training and ongoing development, uncapped commission structure.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, your duties will include:
- Drive top-line revenue growth through new customer acquisition within the UK & I Enterprise market
- Influence prospects at the senior leadership level.
- Work closely with dedicated lead generation and marketing team
- Manage the full sales cycle, from prospect/lead, online demonstrations, face to face meetings through to closing the sale
- Manage pipeline of sales opportunities
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who has the following skills / experience:
- New business sales experience within IT / Software / Technology / Digital / LMS
- A strategic solutions-selling approach
- Experience in managing the full sales cycle selling to end user customers
- Ability to exceed sales targets and a keen understanding of the steps involved in the sales cycle and ability to leverage each state to progress the sale
- Skilled at demonstrating solutions
- Strong negotiating skills and closing skills
Our client specialises in online learning, training, and talent solutions. Empowering 45 million learners, across 132 counties in 29 languages with resources from Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance. They are partners to thousands of leading global organisations, including many Fortune 500 companies, with three award-winning solutions.
To apply for this position of Enterprise Account Executive, please click apply and upload an updated copy of your CV.