Term: Contract / Temporary
Day Rate: £150 / £200
Estimating Assistant required for an immediate start contract with one of the UK’s largest M&E Contractors.
Based in their Portsmouth office you will be responsible for assisting the team with compiling quotes and pricing work on Technical rates.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders.
- Be involved with the procurement process of the projects. Develop relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Work alongside the Commercial team with preparing valuations of the contracts.
- Helping to quote for M&E packages.
- To undertake other work to which you are capable and carry out any other duties, which may be required.
- Administrator Qualities
- Some knowledge of M&E Building Services would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both on the telephone, email, and verbally
- A methodical and thorough approach to work.
- Excellent organisational and diary management skills.
- An ability to prioritise workload and stay calm under pressure.
- Strong IT ability and use of Microsoft programmes
- A great team player.
- A desire to show initiative.
- Willing to learn and improve.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- £150 - £200 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Junior / Graduate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs