Job Title – Fabric Engineer
Starting salary £35-38k
Holiday – 25 days + statutory bank holidays
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
Lunch – 30 minutes per day
Pension – Workplace Pension Employee 5% / Employer 3%
Job Title – Mobile Fabric Engineer
Vehicle – Toyota Proace
Fuel – Allstar card
Company Credit Card for travel/materials
Company Mobile Phone – Samsung S9+
Healthcare – Vitality for employee
Extras: Overtime available with training and progression opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for a Fabric Engineer to carry out duties an important public building based in Holborn. The successful candidate will be carrying out various fabric duties and maintaining the general up keep on a commercial site which will consist of general plumbing, painting and carpentry. We are interested in speaking to someone who has a strong attention to detail ability and who is also consistent with their work.
- Minor electrical work, general carpentry, door fixing, Painting, Floor tiling, Maintenance of the Building.
- Experience with PPM’s and minor reactive
- Must have building services experience.
- Must be Client facing.
- Flexibility, Eager, and good Contentious attitude to work
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience working within the Building Service environment
- Be able to provide references.
- City and Guilds Level 3 in Carpentry / Building Services
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- Dartford (Kent, England)
- £35000 - £38000 per annum + Company car,medical insurance
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs