Facilities Assistant Job, Bath
A fantastic opportunity to work for a passionate, innovative and collaborative independent engineering practice has arisen in Bath for a Facilities Assistant to join their international organisation.
As the Facilities Assistant you will play a key role as part of the Facilities team, ensuring that a consistent high level of service is maintained to enable the smooth running of the office.
As the successful candidate you will be confident and professional with the willingness to learn.
- General tidying and housekeeping
- Office moves and setups
- Escorting contractors on site including basic site inductions and issuing of permits to work
- To undertake regular Health & Safety and compliance inspections and audits
- Reporting of maintenance faults
- Dealing with facilities related requests from facilities helpdesk in appropriate timescales
- Undertaking of minor maintenance repairs, including decorating
- Carrying out of other tasks as requested by the Facilities Co-Ordinator
- Undertaking statutory compliance checks and tasks.
- Ordering and replenishing stationary
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar Facilities role
- Able to work as a team and on your own
- Self-motivated and able to work using your own initiative
- Able to communicate with staff at all levels
- Knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety practices
- Basic maintenance knowledge and experience of using hand tools
- Computer literate
- Confident using Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Work, Teams, SharePoint)
- Proactive approach to tasks with a keen eye for detail
- Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm
- Salary £23,000 + 25 days holiday + Pension 5%
- Life Assurance 3 X annual basic salary
- Income protection
- Flexible benefits
- Season ticket loan