My client is looking for an Facilities Co-ordinator who will assist the facilities manager/Supervisor in managing and Co-ordinating various commercial properties ensuring that daily objectives are delivered including maintenance of management information, documentation and contracts. Managing associated processes and supporting the helpdesk and team on general administration matters. The role will support the facilities manager/supervisor in delivery of maintenance to our clients throughout the portfolio, implement minor works and control routine, plant and equipment maintenance and failures, liaise with contractors and general day to day operation of the relevant sites. Assist and/or carry out ordering parts and materials, liaising with suppliers for quotations to assist the facilities manager. The correct planning of procedures and maintain site records in accordance with best practice. The right candidate will have good organisation skills, self-motivated and the ability to work unsupervised within the company procedures. NO PREVIOUS EXPEREINCE NECESSARY.
- Collating information from employee timesheets, i.e. sickness, holidays etc
- Arranging holiday cover through recruitment agencies
- Proactively manage the scheduling of meetings/visits. Diary Management.
- The preparation of documents as required against tight time scales. This may include, but is not limited to typing, photocopying, collating, and binding. General filing
- Ensure that routine correspondence receives a reply in a timely manner. This may include the composition of correspondence from time to time.
- Ensure that telephone enquiries are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner, taking messages where appropriate, acting as an interface between supplier, client and employees to the Director to include answering routine queries.
- Ensure that business actions are complete to plan. This will include liaison with senior management.
- To assist and co-ordinate the team to maintain PPM maintenance throughout the portfolio.
- Help prepare site regulations, risk assessments, issue permits to work for all contractors.
- To take accurate meeting notes as required, to ensure that a record is kept of the matters under discussion.
- To ensure that mail is opened and distributed as required.
- To prepare slides and visual aids to be used for presentation purposes.
- To contribute to the accurate storage of information by entering data into the company database as required and ensuring that paper documentation is filed quickly, regularly and correctly.
- Ensure that diary commitments are recorded accurately and to prepare travel arrangements and itineraries from time to time, as required including senior Managers. Arrange for flight arrangements.
- To keep in close touch with all parts of the business and to liaise closely with all contract sites.
- Ordering of stationary. Acting as a main point of call for all queries / correspondence relating to control of stationary supplies, to include liaising with external organisations.
- General office duties.
- Any other duties as requested by the team.
Technical Skills / Knowledge
- A good general education, to GCSE or equivalent to include GCSE English and Mathematics qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and recognise the priorities in the workload of others
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint an advantage.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive approach to identify and resolve issues
- Promote a ‘can do’ attitude
Qualifications / Person Specification
- Good communicator with a lively manner and good telephone skills, an ability to speak clearly and project commitment to the users.
- Must have confident, professional approach
- Must have a flexible attitude to working
Job posted in: Facilities Management Jobs
- City of London (London, England)
- £18000 - £20000 per annum + 20 days holiday
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Facilities Management Jobs