Finance Assistant Job, England
- Accounts Payable
- Reviewing all supplier invoices received through accounts group email and recording in Netsuite.
- Resolving queries with Invoices
- Prepare company payment runs at specific times and upload payment files for authorisation.
- Accounts Receivable
- Assisting with posting cash receipts to Netsuite from all company bank accounts daily.
- Downloading bank statements for all accounts and filing twice monthly.
- Resolve customer payment queries.
- Credit Control
- Managing credit control and working with the Credit control assistant to ensure that payments are received on time.
- Providing updates on late customers
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Assisting with month end reporting requirements
- Assist with KPI reporting on AP, AR, Credit Control
- Providing administrative assistance to Financial Controller.
- Answering incoming telephone calls in a timely manner and making outbound calls to chase for payment as required.
- Carrying out any other ad-hoc duties within your capabilities that are relevant to the job and reasonably requested of you by your manager.
- 7+ years in General Accounting position
- Demonstrates a high level of care and attention to detail
- Confident on Microsoft Excel
- Entry level qualification (desirable, not essential)
- Netsuite experience (desirable, not essential)