Fire and Life Safety Division Director Job, London
Fire and Life Safety Division Director
£90,000 – £140,000 (Negotiable)
My client are an international award-winning specialist consultancy, engineering and advisory firm, with head offices in London and Dubai, dedicated to solving complex challenges in the build environment.
With unparalleled experience, gained from working on hundreds of projects, their multi-disciplinary team of Architects, Engineers, Scientists, Modellers and Project Managers work alongside their Clients to deliver effective solutions that stand the test of time.
Their vision is to transform specialist consultancy, providing solutions for a sustainable world. Their mission is to solve our client’s greatest challenges, through collaboration, innovation and advanced technical solutions.
Our growing client are seeking an experienced Fire and Life Safety Director for UK to join our Fire and Life Safety Engineering team based in London.
The position comprises the following:
- Development and management of the UK Fire Safety Engineering team
- Develop existing Key Account customers and win new projects in order to retain existing customers and attract a new client base, tapping into new market segments and flagship projects.
- Identify and assess key FLS project opportunities in Europe
- Provide input into the global fire safety engineering strategic direction and goals
Key Responsibilities – Fire and Life Safety Division Director:
- Lead the development and ongoing supervision of the fire safety consultancy business throughout UK Dubai / London / Abu Dhabi
- Preparation of weekly, monthly revenue forecasts and contribution to the yearly budget and re-forecasting process
- Responsible for weekly resource planning, negotiation of available resources locally and globally, including resourcing of staff across active projects
- Prepare and/or review of high-quality quotes, negotiate contract terms and condition according to company guidelines
- Project management of FSE projects involving key account client management
- Manage the UK sales pipeline, ensuring the UK team is up to date with all opportunities, leads and relevant client interaction
A very exciting time for our client and a great opportunity to spearhead the growth of the London branch.
I am keen to speak with candidates to help them understand more about the role and the aspirations of this exciting consultancy.
Director, Buildings, Building Structures, Strategy, Large-Scale, Fire Safety ,FLS, Chartered, Business Development, Fire and Life Safety Division Director