Energi People are working in partnership with multiple multi-disciplinary and fire specialist consultants in London, that are urgently seeking Fire Safety Design Engineers within their teams from Junior through to Principal / Associate levels to work across various high profile projects.
Projects vary widely from hotels, residential, retail, commercial and industrial projects in the UK and overseas.
The roles will suit Engineers with 2+ years of experience all the way to Principal and Associate levels.
The main responsibilities will see you:
- Produce detailed fire strategies and all necessary supporting calculations / assessments.
- Undertake design reviews for buildings or design elements against specific fire safety requirements.
- At Senior level & above you will be representing Fire team at design team meetings and authority consultations.
- Depending on experience and aptitude, it is expected that the more junior/intermediate roles will quickly develop into senior positions with more responsibility.
- Co-ordinating design activities/input with other disciplines.
What are our clients looking for?
- Working knowledge of relevant Building Regulations and guidance documents
- Have proven experience of producing fire strategies for varied and complex projects
- Be educated to degree level in a relevant engineering or science discipline
- Chartered or be working towards a relevant professional registration / qualification
- Marketing experience and a proven ability to win new work would be a big advantage
- Participate in engineering training and on the job training programs to meet CPD requirements
- A clear passion for providing superior client service and promoting company interests and reputation.
For further information on the specific roles and companies, related to your level of experience and to have a confidential discussion, please contact James Mowat at Energi People ASAP
Job posted in: Fire Engineering Jobs