The purpose of this role reporting to local operations manager is to have responsibility for delivering a fully compliant fire systems maintenance delivery for a growing service delivery business which aim to be the best in market.
- Act as a representative of My Client fire carrying out maintenance and remedial duties as detailed by the Operations Managers and senior management.
- Responsible for ensuring the works are carried out adhering to the my clients fire and my client sGroup Operating policies, procedures and quality policy, and to the relevant industry guidelines and customer specifications.
- Build long term and sustainable customer relationships whilst maintaining the highest standards of presentation, personal integrity and customer support.
- Liaise and support key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure high standards are maintained in respect of technical compliance to standards, health and safety and pay particular attention to statutory compliance across all building services in buildings / services provided.
- Ensuring with all company, legislative and best practice requirements, including Health, Safety, Environmental, Procurement and Employment practices.
- If required ensure that daily and weekly reporting is timely and accurate covering day to day service reports, non-conformity reporting and timesheets as a minimum.
- Maintain an appropriate level of van stock to ensure first time fix can be achieved.
- Look team as a team to deliver KPIs in line with Gold standards specified in the Balanced Scorecards across operational and financial delivery.
- Demonstration of good working knowledge of BS5839 pt1 2017 British standards.
- Liaise with auditing team to ensure site inspections / ongoing audits are carried out on a as and when required basis.
What we are looking for
- Substantial quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a similar role, with previous experience in Fire maintenance delivery.
- Strong and demonstrable Customer Relationship engagement.
- Previous years’ experience within the fire industry.
- FIA Foundation Course and FIA fire maintenance Course or equivalent.
- CCNSG / CSCS card (desirable but not essential).
- IPAF training (desirable but not essential).
- Asbestos Awareness.
- Experience in following RAMS closely and carrying out dynamic risk assessments.
- Organised and experienced team member.
- Clean driving license.
- Prepared to join an on-Call Rota.
- Attend monthly YVC and H&S meetings.
- Completion of company paperwork as and when required to a good standard.
- Wear appropriate provided workwear and company ID whilst on duty.
Job posted in: Job Expired
- South East London (London, England)
- £24000 - £27000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired