FM Contract Manager Job, South London
A well-established Building Services company based in London are looking for an FM Contracts Manager to join their team.
As the FM Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for a number of sites throughout the South of London, overseeing a team of engineers and ensuring the smooth running of the contract.
The FM Contracts Manager will have strong customer service skills and will be able to communicate at all levels. You must also have excellent administration and IT skills.
- Manage clients, customers and sub-contractors, to ensure objectives and contractual service levels are met within agreed KPI’s and SLA’s across the sites.
- Attending site visits as and when needed
- Producing quotes for the client inline with strict deadlines
- Manage the M&E FM services, ensuring the highest service delivery at all times.
- Communicate effectively with the customer in relation to service delivery and any issues
- Create a truly customer focused culture, developing excellent relationships and effective stakeholder management through good communication, taking ownership, delivering our commitments and working together.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for this role
- Strong administration skills and IT literate – MS Office suits including Excel
- Technical ability (desirable)
- A proven track record of company policy and procedure management and reviewing, implementing effective change.
- People management.
Package – Up to £50,000 + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 3% pension + car or car allowence + remote working