My client are a design and build electrical contractor with over 25 years establishment. They are looking to recruit for an Electrical Project Manager to lead electrical packages at projects within Central London or surrounding areas. The candidate will be responsible for a team consisting of supervisors and engineers. This is initially on a freelance basis, on going.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Delivering of the project and to manage a team accordingly.
* Overseeing the projects financial health in line with Budgets and Targets through to final account stage.
* Acting as a focal point for client and external teams.
* Managing the design, delivery, commissioning and handover.
* Attending weekly on-site meetings / co-ordination design
The requirements & your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
* Proven track record in delivering projects in excess of £500k – 2m+.
* 2+ years of similar experience
* Strong management style.
* Highly ambitious and compelled.
* Able to quickly build strong working relationships with people at all levels.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* A good team player.
* Commutable distance to Maidenhead & Central London.
* A degree / qualifications within the electrical industry i.e. 2391-52 Inspection and testing
* Member of charted quality institute or equivalent (not essential)
With a competitive day rate and good career prospects moving forward, this is a great opportunity for most. Please get in touch if you are looking for a new role.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs