As the appointed Geotechnical Engineer, you will work as part of a team engineers providing support and advice and technical guidance to the senior team.
- An experienced professional, the successful applicant should be a chartered engineer/geologist
- MEng degree in Civil Engineering or a degree in Engineering Geology or Geology with a post graduate qualification in Geotechnical Engineering.
- All-round technical knowledge of geotechnical engineering.
- Ability to progress schemes from inception to design completion.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a large multi-disciplinary team.
- The ability to produce accurate and well-presented reports is essential in this role.
- Experience of construction supervision and contract administration.
- Experience of ground investigation supervision,
- Laboratory test scheduling and reporting.
- Experience of slope stability, earthwork, foundation and retaining wall design.
- Experienced in the execution of major projects.
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree
- Chartered or Near Chartered Engineer (ICE)
- 5+ years’ experience
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Laura on: 01252413080 for an immediate response please send your CV .
Job posted in: Geotechnical Engineering Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £300 - £450 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Geotechnical Engineering Jobs