Global Marketing Lead – Climate and Sustainability Job, England
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Co- create, lead and implement the annual marketing strategy and marketing plans for the climate and sustainability business (development of key messages, new content, and multichannel global marketing and communications campaigns and initiatives.
- Deliver annual programmes of tactical marketing activity that raise awareness of and create opportunities for client engagement for our climate and sustainability team.
- Creation of new service offering, new and updated web content, associated social media campaigns, high-profile industry speaking engagements and virtual events, and selective pursuit of engagement with high-profile media outlets and institutions, and their respective awards.
- Establish and lead a collaborative global community of marketers focused on climate and sustainability.
- Working closely with regional marketers to ensure global and regional marketing plans and campaigns are strategically aligned.
- Analyse and report regularly on the performance, value and impact of climate and sustainability marketing activity.
- Deliver occasional internal marketing updates about the achievements and priorities of the climate and sustainability teams
- Working collaboratively with global marketing and communications colleagues
- Substantial knowledge of and strong personal interest in climate change policy and business’ response to it, including discussions about routes to effective implementation of decarbonisation, climate resilience and a just transition for organisations across the built and natural environment.
- Several years’ experience of business-to-business marketing for organisations within climate change/sustainability services
- Ideally, a professional qualification in marketing, communications and/or stakeholder engagement
- Experience of developing and delivering focused marketing plans, including commissioning, editing and promotion of agenda-setting client engagement material, thought leadership content and events.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, including advanced understanding of English grammar and usage
- A personable and collaborative working style with strong skills in the presentation and communication of ideas.
My client offer a very competitive salary as well as one of the best benefits packages in the built environment sector.