Global Marketing Lead – Property and Social Infrastructure Job, England
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Co- create, lead and implement the annual marketing strategy and marketing plans for the Property and Social Infrastructure businesses (development of key messages, new content, and multichannel global marketing and communications campaigns and initiatives
- Deliver annual programmes of tactical marketing activity that raise awareness of and create opportunities for client engagement for our Property and Social Infrastructure experts.
- Creation of new service offering, new and updated web content, associated social media campaigns, high-profile industry speaking engagements and virtual events, and selective pursuit of engagement with high-profile media outlets and institutions, and their respective awards
- Establish and lead a collaborative global community of marketers focused on Property and Social Infrastructure
- Working closely with regional marketers to ensure global and regional marketing plans and campaigns are strategically aligned
- Analyse and report regularly on the performance, value and impact of Property and Social Infrastructure marketing activity
- Deliver occasional internal marketing updates about the achievements and priorities of the Property and Social Infrastructure teams
- Working collaboratively with global marketing and communications colleagues
- Substantial knowledge of and strong personal interest in the global agenda about the future of property and social infrastructure
- Several years’ experience of business-to-business marketing for organisations active within the property and/or design community
- Ideally a professional qualification in marketing, communications, urban policy and/or sustainable development
- Experience of developing and delivering marketing/ communications plans, including commissioning, editing and promotion of targeted content for client engagement as well as agenda-setting thought leadership and events
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, including advanced understanding of English grammar and usage
- A personable and collaborative working style with strong skills in the presentation and communication of ideas.
My client offer a very competitive salary as well as one of the best benefits packages in the built environment sector.