Excellent opportunity for a General Manager Couple to run one of the Caribbean’s most exciting Island resort. This will suit a General Manager Couple with 4+ year’s experience in executive management role for a luxury resort.
Reporting into the Property Owner, you will be manage and lead the daily operations on the Island. You will be heavily involved in business development strategies and plans to increase revenue, build profit and enhance market presence.
The successful General Manager Couple will be responsible for leading the development of service concepts and standards, managing key on island front of house guest experience an home owner service, oversea health and safety of guests, homeowners, employees and visitors to the island, as well as managing capital expenditure projects and operational budgets.
We are looking for a General Manager Couple with:
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience in a similar role, preference given to those with Caribbean experience.
- Experience in pre-opening
- Budget development and management
- Luxury sales/marketing
- Tour operator or direct booking business relationship management
- Degree in hospitality or equivalent
- Strong F+B experience
- Knowledge in Back of House operations
Job posted in: Facilities Management Jobs
- British Virgin Islands
- US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Facilities Management Jobs