We have a current opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
- Work on a wide range of projects including residential, mixed-use, commercial, industrial and educational.
- Attend internal design meetings.
- Attend meetings with external clients and multidisciplinary design teams.
- Aid in the development and presentation of project design proposals to the project team and client.
- Assist senior consultants in project design and assessments.
- Assist in project surveys including; site inspections, stock condition, refurbishment and post-occupancy performance evaluations.
- Prepare high quality information as requested including; technical specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules, survey reports.
- Maintain an accurate and organised schedule of personal tasks and available resource.
- Attend/organise external CPDs
- Attend/participate in internal CPDs
- Develop technical understanding of Low Carbon Technologies, Building Regulations and Local Sustainable Planning Policy.
- Undertake additional and independent learning on technical subjects and software training.
- Be active in industry organised events such as CIBSE and IET programmes.
- Be active with social media, including working with the marketing team to develop project related content.
- Hold an academic or industry qualification related to electrical or building services engineering.
- Passion for energy efficiency, sustainable design and low carbon technologies.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- On a daily basis, provide support to the team, deal with client related issues and provide professional services as required.
- Each month ensure that project and team progress reports are completed and report to the senior team.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism at all times.
- Manage tasks effectively and to the satisfaction of the senior team.
- Maintain high quality project records and information.
- Attend group meetings.
- Develop knowledge through independent learning and continued professional development.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain all existing qualifications and to extend these as appropriate to their role and have ongoing training in relation to Health and Safety.
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £20000 - £25000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs