Graduate Sustainability Consultant Job, Birmingham
An established building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for a junior Sustainability consultant to join their team in their Birmingham office.
* Work on projects including residential, mixed-use, commercial, industrial, and educational.
* Attend client meetings and internal multidisciplinary design team meetings.
* Produce and present project sustainability design proposals to the project team and client.
* Assist senior consultants in project assessments including Part L (SAP, SBEM), BREEAM.
* Undertake Overheating simulations and present report findings.
* Undertake energy surveys of buildings.
* Undertake BREEAM Pre-assessments and preparing reports.
* Assess project designs for BREEAM compliance and recording evidence.
* Prepare high quality information including sustainability assessments, planning reports, presentations.
* Maintain regular contact with clients.
* Continue to improve your own technical knowledge.
* Report resource information to senior group managers.
* Must have an industry qualification related to sustainability or design.
* A good understanding of low carbon and sustainable design and London Plan Energy Policy.
* A good understanding of, or experience of conducting Part L assessments (SAP/SBEM).
* A good understanding of, or experience of conducting BREEAM Assessments under both BREEAM New Construction 2018 and BREEAM Refurbishment & Fit-out 2014.
* Ability to use CAD and/or IESVE.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.