Group Coordinator/Administrator Job, Leeds
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage allocation of IT hardware and software, ensuring that the IT requirements of the group are notified to IT support
- Submissions – Liaise and collaborate with Business Development regarding teams bidding for submission, collating relevant experience, liaising with architects, design submission documents, implementing brand guidelines as appropriate
- Support Business Development to organise events, seminars etc.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and documentation for meetings, interviews, seminars etc.
- Collaborating with archiving team to organise pre-archiving of closed and completed projects
- Liaising and working with central business services teams within the office for; contracts, printing requirements, graphic support, L&D Training etc.
- Working with H&S to ensure CSCS Card compliance within the team and assisting with the booking of tests and cards.
- General admin duties
- Ensure that Engineers complete their weekly timesheets
- Maintain informed position on team diaries, taking messages and maintaining interfaces with external and internal contacts
- Arranging, attending, and taking minutes including follow up action points for internal group and client meetings for the engineering teams.
- Managing and coordinating business travel arrangements for the team
- Organising New Starters: – inductions, equipment, new starter pack and be the Welcome Coordinator for 1st day arrangements
- Excellent computer and IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams
- Experience of using spreadsheets & databases
- Experience of setting up and maintaining administrative procedures
- Experience of maintaining quality management systems
- Good communication & Organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations and problem solve
- Experience of supporting a team of people as well as working on a one-to-one basis
- Knowledge of InDesign (desirable, not essential)
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator (desirable, not essential)
- Solid foundation of office experience