Health & Safety Manager Job, City of London
An established Building Services company has built it’s business up over the years, through client recommendation. Over the last 20 years, they have grown to be the key provider in offering a fully comprehensive package to suit all Building Services requirements from Design, Installation, Facilities Management, Consultancy, Maintenance, Training, and M&E Engineering Services.
They offer a fantastic salary, benefits package, great company culture and career development. Their projects range from £500k to £15+ million within a number of sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Luxury Residential and High-End Projects. They are currently looking for a Health & Safety Manager to be based on multiple sites in London.
- To implement and develop all aspects of the organisation’s Health and Safety and ISO quality standards as well as ensuring that they are implemented across the company.
- To monitor, evaluate and review new and forthcoming Health and Safety and Business Risk legislation and ensure the organisation has process, procedure, and systems in place to meet the required legal compliance.
- To formulate strategy for Health and Safety and Business Risk management in liaison with Directors and Senior Management Team.
- To undertake regular Site Inspections
- Monitoring the on-site application of the organisation’s Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental management
- Manage processes, procedures and systems to ensure compliance and continue improvements.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- Extensive knowledge of health & safety and environmental legislation’s
- Experience of working for an M&E contractor within Commercial and Industrial projects
- Computer literate – including Microsoft Office package.
If this sounds like an opportunity you could be interested in, please send over your CV or give me a call on 01252413086 to discuss further.