Heating and Plumbing Engineer Job, Borehamwood
A highly successful and well-established plumbing and heating company in Hertfordshire are looking for engineers to join their team due to rapid growth in the business. They offer a wide range of services in the residential and commercial sectors and are looking for Plumbing and Heating engineers to cover The Greater London area and home counties.
- Understanding of all types of plumbing installations
- Ability to accurately quote remedial works on a time and material basis.
- Ability to clearly identify faults and be able to rectify
- Work closely with the office to make sure work is carried out efficiently
- Professionally meeting with clients/ tenants on a day-to-day basis
- Send necessary reports back to the office following completion of works
- Time served experience and a good understanding of all types of plumbing installations
- Experience in servicing, repairing and maintaining plumbing installations to a high standard including the ability to diagnose defects and accurately report findings to include the cost of repairs.
- Current holder of a CSCS card is preferable but not essential.
- Gas Safe – desirable
Hours – Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours (7am – 5pm)
Salary & Benefits – £28,000 – £36,000 + overtime (double time), 20 days holiday + bank holidays, bonus, pension additional training and courses, rewards system, company van, uniform, PPE.