Job Title: Helpdesk Manager
Work Location: Liverpool Street, London
Reports to: Maintenance Director
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary: TBC but circa £35-36k
One of the UKs largest independent Facilities Management Companies are looking to recruit an Office Manager/Helpdesk to join their team at our Regional Office in London.
The core purpose of the role will be to manage the Regional Office and work with the Helpdesk team to log, respond and organise a full range of facilities management work including planned and reactive works, from customer enquiry to job completion ensuring at all times an outstanding level of customer satisfaction is being met.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and Support the Helpdesk team, to log, respond and organise all planned and reactive works, from customer enquiry to job completion within SLA timeframe.
- Manage work orders through the company’s Service Channel system, ensuring contract SLA’s and KPI’s are met whilst ensuring data accuracy.
- Adherence to the procurement process in line with procedures.
- Create, Collate and distribute all reports in line with procedural and contractual requirements.
- Attend operational meetings with the Ops team when required and take minutes if required
- Create and maintain effective individual and team working relationships with Operations as well as the Client, Subcontractors and their representatives.
- Support the Helpdesk staff by defining and establishing schedules, setting priorities, providing support/direction and dealing with administrative issues as needed.
.Gather and analyse helpdesk information to help set workload/performance and identify trends in Helpdesk issues
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Create and maintain effective individual and team working relationships with all internal and external customers and ensure client confidentiality is always maintained.
- Train helpdesk staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques, provide training on new hardware and software applications as and when required.
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery, promote customer satisfaction and achievement of all SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Responsibility for the implementation of Health & Safety, Office Behaviours and Consumable Ordering at the Warrington Regional Office, ensuring compliance with all legislation and policies and procedures.
- Managing office stock levels
- Booking travel and accommodation for Managers and Regional Directors
- Arranging and managing company social events
- General Office administrational duties
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Regional head.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and other required operating systems
- Strong Administration and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to manage a team effectively
- Experience within a helpdesk environment
- Experienced in dealing with difficult interpersonal situations regarding support issues
- Analytical thought process
- Effective communicator
- Understanding of Facilities Management and FM contracts is desirable
- Previous experience managing a FM Helpdesk is desirable
- Attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Operations Facilities Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Helpdesk: 1 year (Required)
- Office management: 2 years (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Not offered
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £34000 - £35000 per annum + Pension
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs