Helpdesk Administrator Job, Romford
A family-owned building services contractor has a new and exciting opportunity for a Help-desk Administrator to join their specialist fit-out, maintenance and aftercare team. The successful candidate will have previous M&E knowledge and assist the Help-desk team with day-to-day production of quotes and engineer assistance.
Main tasks & accountability’s
- Producing quotes from the information provided my engineers. Submitting quotes direct to clients.
- Liaise with Help-desk staff to ensure the quotes are submitted in accordance with the client KPI’s.
- Ensure the documentation used to compile the quotes are kept on record to enable the timely turnaround of works when quotes are authorised.
- Liaise with engineers whilst they are on site to obtain materials required for reactive works or update Help-desk staff of costs to enable works to continue.
- Resolve material issues whilst engineers are on site.
- Liaise with the supply chain when producing the quotes (where required).
- Liaise with Help-desk and aftercare team when working on client portals – uploading quotes or updating job status.
- Assist with checking engineers job sheets for materials required / continuation of work where additional costs may be incurred.
- Raising jobs, ordering materials, and checking them.
- General administration including the creating spreadsheets, updating database (Coins), costing of material and labour for invoicing and associated client and internal reporting.
- Working with the Help-desk Manager to raise subcontractor orders where required
- Perform any other tasks, duties, and responsibilities appropriate to your position and
any other reasonable duties specifically assigned to you.
- Assisting the Help-desk Manager in the production of planned maintenance quotes/tenders
- M&E experience is essential