HR Advisor Job, Huntingdon
Job title: HR Adviser
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
Location: Huntingdon / Flexi Home working options
A well-established award winning and accredited education services business is looking for a HR Adviser to join its team in Huntingdon. The company encourage its employees to flourish and unleash their talent, just one of the reasons they were Awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ at the Business Awards 2018. You will also enjoy flexible working options, 4.30pm finish Friday’s, annual bonus, childcare vouchers, BUPA health plan for you and up to 4 children, cycle to work scheme, maternity pay scheme, pension scheme matching up to 4.5%, free eye tests, company social events which have included theatre trips, comedy store, night at the races plus more!
As a HR Adviser your will ensure outstanding customer service across the organization by delivering, and supporting colleagues to deliver, expert HR advice and guidance to schools, academies and multi-academies trusts within your region.
Your duties as a HR Advisor will include –
* To act as the first point of contact to provide advice and solutions to managers on employee relations matters including, working arrangements, contractual matters, sickness, employee communication and consultation, either via phone or e-mail, in line with current legislation.
* Respond to a wide range of customer enquiries, via telephone, e-mail or other correspondence, relating to HR issues/administration in a professional manner, to ensure that customers receive timely, accurate and valuable advice.
* Liaising with the school’s other allocated contacts at EPM, to ensure a seamless HR, Payroll & Pensions service.
* To draft template letters in relation to any informal/formal meetings relating to ER cases, attending meetings/hearings as deemed necessary.
* Work in conjunction with colleagues in the HR advisory team to effectively hand over relevant cases ensuring a smooth and consistent service is provided
Deliver a range of HR activities within identified areas of work and support the work of Senior HR Advisors and HR Managers
The successful HR Adviser will have the following skills/experience –
* Minimum of 6 months experience in an administrative role within an HR Environment
* Competency in interpreting and providing advice on employment legislation and conditions of service to ensure compliance and best practice
* Ability to quickly gain credibility with customers
* Competency in working within the constraints of predefined employment policies and procedures
* Able to demonstrate careful attention to detail and ability to check all work for accuracy and quality standards
* Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure to strict deadlines
You will be joining an award-winning and accredited education service business with over 25 years of experience; they have recently won ‘Payroll & HR Provider’ Award from The Rewards for the third consecutive year and the ‘Education Business Services’ Award from the Education Investor Global Awards. They are 100% dedicated to education and have a team of over 240 highly qualified employees supporting more than 2,350 Schools and Trusts.
In return the HR Adviser will receive a salary of up to £25,000 pa. In addition to the excellent benefits already mentioned you will also receive regular career reviews and fully funded external study qualifications. The company also deliver Easter Eggs to the team, arrange a Christmas party and charity fund raising events.
To apply for this Senior HR Adviser role, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!