This individual must have a proven track record in all areas of Human Resources and have exceptional leadership and motivational skills.
Overall Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the Human Resources Manager within two resorts
- Extensive knowledge on Labour Laws
- Effective Employee Relations strategies
- Wage & Benefit Administration
- Recruiting, Training & Organisational Development
- Compliance with Statuary Requirements
- Budgeting for HR related functions
The ideal candidate should be a seasoned HR professional able to redefine a hotel culture that ensures service excellence is displayed at all levels within the organisation; can effectively communicate at all levels, supports employee engagement that enables the entire work force to realise their maximum potential.
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs